Formal position title: Implementation Specialist (Onsite, Remote) Abuja, Accra, Lagos, Kumasi
Who we are: Intron provides clinical speech recognition for 240 accents spoken in developing countries starting with LMICs in Africa, providing up to 7x documentation speed up, and saving overworked doctors 3hrs per day so they can focus better on patient care. We integrate this speech-to-text technology into our EMR, further cutting over 60% of administrative paperwork, improving operational efficiency, and enabling real-time disease surveillance.
Job Overview: Intron Health is seeking to hire an Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. You will be the face of the company, engaging with doctors, nurses, admins, pharmacists, and other hospital staff (onsite) and remotely (phone, email, chat) on a daily basis, helping to diagnose and resolve issues, capture feedback, understand pain points, and communicate your learnings with the Product and Engineering team to improve the usability of the Intron application. You will seek out opportunities to extend our reach to high-interest, high-value hospitals, igniting their interest in our technology and inspiring them to embrace the future of digitized care.
Job Location: Abuja, Accra, Lagos, Kumasi, Kampala, Nairobi, Johanessburg
Compensation, Benefits, and Salary range: Full-time, Contract, or Part-time. N1,800,000 ($2k) to N4,800,000 ($5k) per annum, based on experience, qualifications, and cultural fit. Full-time employees get stock options and benefits like pension and health insurance; The role will offer flexible work hours, flexible work-from-home days, flexible paid time off (PTO) or vacation, and sick/maternal/paternal leave.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Intron application and system.
- Interact with doctors, nurses, patients, and various stakeholders/disciplines within the hospital, understanding their concerns and pain points and translating those into action points that improve the usability of the application.
- Partner with our hospital partners to effectively diagnose and resolve issues onsite at the hospital (primary channel) and through phone, email, and chat and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Answer how-to questions and help users navigate a variety of tools on the platform, helping them use more of our platform or remove roadblocks
- Onboard new hospitals to our platform. Trains hospital staff to use the Intron software.
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help users move forward and grow their business
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as user needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- With 3+ years of proven customer support/service experience OR direct interaction with clinical and non-clinical staff in a hospital setting.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers (Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, )
- Personable, affable, good communicators.
- Have demonstrated experience working with people and are passionate about user experience
- Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Comfortable prospecting for and initiating contacts with hospital administrators
- Conduct exceptional presentations
- Comfortable conducting product demonstrations and coordinating product trials
- Clinical/Healthcare/Hospital experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience training people to use software is a plus not required.
How to apply: Send us your resume. Your resume should be in reverse chronological order showing the most recent experience/projects first. Under each experience, kindly provide 3 to 4 bullet points describing interesting problems you solved, achievements, or important lessons learned on the job. The Education/Academic qualification section should follow. The achievements/awards section should follow. Lastly, include any other information you think may be RELEVANT to the role. Please fill out the Intron application form and upload this resume here.
Check out our Intron Careers page for more roles.
Learn more about our mission at Intron.