Formal position title: Operations/Strategy Lead
Who we are: Intron provides clinical speech recognition for 240 accents spoken in developing countries starting with Africa, providing up to 7x documentation speed up, and saving overworked doctors 3hrs per day so they can focus better on patient care. We integrate this speech-to-text technology into our EMR, further cutting over 60% administrative paperwork, improving operational efficiency, and enabling real-time disease surveillance.
Job Overview: Intron Health is seeking to hire an Operations Lead to join our growing team. You will be responsible for coordinating operations. As our business evolves, you will help bring operational excellence, lead client and stakeholder engagement. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and leading teams. You will help find, recruit and keep talented team members, and foster a company culture that boosts morale and performance. Ideally, successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and/or extensive prior business experience managing a small team on multiple projects simultaneously.
Employment type: Full-time/permanent. Compensation, Benefits, and Salary range: N3,000,000 to N6,000,000 per annum. Based on experience, qualifications, and cultural fit. Benefits: Stock options, health insurance, and pension. The role will offer flexible work hours, flexible work-from-home days, flexible paid time off (PTO) or vacation, and unlimited sick leave.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translate company goals into clear objectives and action plans.
- Coordinates collaborations with local partners/organizations.
- Demonstrates software to potential clients and partners.
- Onboards new hospitals to our platform. Trains hospital staff to use the Intron software.
- Engage with various stakeholders and disciplines within the hospital, understanding their concerns and pain points and translating those into action points that will make software deployment successful
- Supports the Sales team to follow-up, track, coordinate, and close sales deals
- Travel within and outside Nigeria as needed to facilitate operational goals
- Coordinates purchase, shipment, delivery, and installation of equipment to facilitate smooth setup.
- Seek, recruit, onboard, train, and motivate new team members. Manage payroll.
- Work with hardware team to monitor and optimize equipment at client sites including but not limited to networking equipment, network traffic, and bandwidth, solar equipment for smooth running of local software deployment
- Groundwork, research, collect data points
- Bookkeeping, expense reporting, composing, updating, and storing important documents.
- Project management, tracking task progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collects structured user feedback and communicates clearly with the engineering team.
- Coordinate and manage the ground team
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years of business experience.
- Experience leading teams to achieve shared goals.
- Social and able to get along with people. Good communicator. Personable and friendly.
- Detail-oriented, able to track multiple tasks and projects across teams and for multiple customers
- Finisher: focused on delivering on time and on target
- Able to multitask efficiently and complete Projects
- Responsive, Transparent, and works with integrity
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Clinical/Healthcare/Hospital experience is a plus but not required.
- Technical (IT/Networking/Programming) experience is also a plus but not required.
How to apply: Send us your resume. Your resume should be in reverse chronological order showing the most recent experience projects first. Under each experience, kindly provide 3 to 4 bullet points describing interesting problems you solved, achievements or important lessons learned on the job. The Education/Academic qualification section should follow. The achievements/awards section should follow. Lastly, include any other information you think may be RELEVANT to the role. Please fill out the Intron application form and upload this resume here.